- Who should I contact for technical support?
- Is there a fee for participation?
- What is the refund policy of this site?
- What are the site requirements?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- How do I print my certificate?
- How long do I have access to my course?
- I represent an institution that needs to provide staff training. Is there a volume discount and help tracking staff participation?
- How do I share my thoughts about the site?
- I finished my course – where’s my certificate?
- What should I do with my certificate?
Is there a fee for participation?
Yes, fee information for each of the activities is included in the activity description. Click the more button under each activity to access this information.
What is the refund policy of this site?
All sales are final once any learning content has been accessed. Refunded monies for learning content not yet accessed will be returned minus the payment portal processing fee.
What are the site requirements?
The site and classes are compatible with all web browsers that have been updated within the past three years. The site and courses are also available on mobile devices.
Lost your password?
Click the “Log In” link in the top navigation, then click “Lost Your Password?” Enter your email address or username on the following page and you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to reset your password. If you have technical difficulties, contact the Service Center.
How do I print my certificate?
Course certificates become available after completing your course. To review all certificates for completed courses, click on “My Courses” in the main navigation and click the “Access Certificates” button for each course.
How do I share my thoughts about the site?
Through our required evaluation form, we encourage feedback from learners. You can also use the form on the Contact page to share your thoughts – we want to hear from you!
I finished my course – where’s my certificate?
On your My Courses page, you will see a list of the courses that you have completed, with a Certificate button. Click that button to open and print your certificate. Additionally, you can click that button to reprint your certificate at any time if needed.
What should I do with my certificate?
In general, you will want to print your certificate to present to your training coordinator or administrator, as well as keeping a copy for your personal records.